Thursday, July 2, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Week 3 Make your Masterpiece



This week's challenge has inspired me to finish up and share my math journal for August.  I made this resource for my classroom last year for independent spiral practice throughout the year, but I hadn't finished it up (or the other months) for TpT just yet.  I hope you like it! You can find it on TpT {here}.  It (and the rest of my store!) will be on sale through the weekend!

These math journals can be used for centers, morning work, guided/small group math, or large group instruction.

*I created these journals as a way for my students to practice math skills from each domain throughout the week/year. Each domain has an essential question and is aligned to the CCSS which are located both on the prompt and on an overview sheet for easy planning. 


*Each domain is set up in an alliteration format for the day of the week. This is how I use math journals in the classroom. However, you will notice that the prompts on each journal page do not have the day of the week. This is so that you are not tied to that format if it does not work for you in your classroom. 


Below are some sample pages.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of my sample notebook or my students' work.  




The #tptsellerchallenge is hosted by these fabulous bloggers:


     

                                               
I look forward to seeing your masterpieces!