Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently: July

I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for Currently!



Listening: I am currently listening to Wimbledon. I LOVE tennis!  Wimbledon is one of my favorite majors to watch...probably because I get to watch the whole thing each year.  Thank you summer break!

Loving: We are going to Disney World this Friday and then on a five day Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. I am so excited!

Thinking: I should be packing and yet I am blogging instead ;)

Wanting: The women's team to win the World Cup.  Watching their game against Germany last night was awesome!

Needing: Sleep... We have been watching a lot of sports and binge watching True Detective and Game of Thrones. It is so easy to get hooked into watching just one more.

All Star:  I love reading.  These days I mostly read teacher books. I have so many I want to read and wish I could read them faster.