Friday, June 26, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Week 2 Dare to Dream



This weeks' challenge is about your hopes and dreams for your TpT  business. I started this TpT journey earlier this year because I found that creating (and blogging) gave me a greater purpose as a teacher. It has helped rejuvenate me and given me a new excitement about teaching.  
*Connect: My biggest goal with blogging and my TpT business has been to connect with other teachers. I have talked about this a little before, but I am the only kindergarten teacher in my building. I work with great teachers, but I would love to be able to connect and collaborate with other kindergarten teachers around the country.

*Pay for Childcare: Daycare is expensive!

*Travel:  I would love to travel with my family. Someday I want to go to Greece, Australia, New Zealand, The Championships, Wimbledon, see the Northern Lights, etc. I think it would be neat if I could help to make that happen for us!

*Professional Development: It is my dream to be able to go to professional development opportunities and conferences throughout the country. I can't wait to join other teacher bloggers in Vegas someday!

I wish you luck in the pursuit of your dreams,