Friday, June 19, 2015

Makeover Madness: TPT Seller Challenge Week 1


I am joining in for the TPT Seller Challenge.  Our challenge if we choose to accept it:


I am new to TPT and am still working on finding my niche in the TPT word so I chose to makeover a couple of my covers.  I also forgot to save two of my old covers to show you the difference...so sorry!!  These products are all on sale this week :)

On this first one, I kept the cover clipart and background, but made everything a little larger and easier to read.  I also changed the title to make its purpose a little clearer: 


You can find this product in my store {here}

I love using the following product for reading comprehension with my class.  It has really helped my students dig deeper into text and has been great for my ELL students.


You can find this product in my store {here}

So, I am in love with these new papers from The Creative Chalkboard... I had to find a way to use them ;) 


You can find this product in my store {here}

I love seeing how everyone has made over there products.  So fun!!