Friday, April 3, 2015

Currently-April

I am linking up with Farley from for her currently for April.


Listening: I am listening to the Today Show talk about underwater babies.  These pictures are just adorable!! I love this idea and it makes me think I need to take my little conductor swimming this break.  

Loving: Today is my first day of spring break...Phew!  We finally made it.  

Thinking: It is so nice to drink my coffee while playing on my computer.  It's the little things :)

Wanting:  On of our friends, who is a teacher but also has a patio business, is installing a patio in our backyard.  It looks ah-mazing! It is shaping up to be better than I could have imagined.  I can't wait to hang out on the patio while Josh and the dogs play in the backyard.  

Needing: I have been working on a weather unit for the past few weeks and test driving it in the classroom.  I am ready to put the finishing touches on it so I can save it for next year and move on to butterflies and plants.  

EGGS-plain your name:  I love going to brunch with my teacher friends and chatting about new ideas for the classroom.  Omelets and coffee are quite the inspiring duo for us.  I toyed with a lot of different ideas from my love of fairy tales and books to my name, but Kindergarten Coffee Talk was the right fit for me. 

Wherever you are in your spring break journey, I hope it is relaxing for you! 
Happy Friday,