Monday, July 16, 2018

Education.com : A great resource for teachers!


As a teacher-mom I am always looking for easy resources to keep things fun in the classroom (or even at home). Education.com has everything you need including games, science experiments, worksheets, learning songs, interactive stories, and lesson plans.  This really is an easy go-to website for ideas for any subject area.

I was excited to test out one of their math worksheets and am looking forward to using it at the beginning of the year when we are focusing on getting into the routine of workstations.  We tested it out at my house and my 5 year old loved it.

Whether your child is in school or just preparing for it, this crawlies themed maze is a great way for young ones to work on their fine motor skills and spatial reasoning. This maze is a fun game, but you can find more educational math games for all ages at Education.com!

I am also super excited for my students to try out their math games. As you can see, there are a ton of games to choose from that your students will love! Check them out here.


I am also in love with their interactive stories for literacy workstations.  So many fun options!  Check them out here.



Check out Education.com for yourself and find some resources for your classroom next year!