Sunday, November 1, 2015

Currently-November


I am linking up again with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the November Currently.  I have been a little (a lot) absent from my blog recently because:


I have a few post ideas in draft form right now and excited for currently to help me get back into the groove!


Listening: To my husband and son playing...there really is no better sound then all of those giggles. 

Loving: The cooler autumn weather.  

Thinking: I can't believe it is November already. Where does the time go? 

Wanting: A nap.  I love naps right now and gaining an extra hour is fabulous, except for when your 2.5 year old wakes up at 7 AM.  

Needing: I am giving a parent presentation on phonological awareness in about a week and a half. Yikes! I am nervous because I want to make it fun and informative. I have a rough draft right now that is just content. I can't wait to add fun graphics and clipart :)

Yummy: I love a good pumpkin pie! Really, I love any kind of pie. Costco has the best pumpkin and apple pies this time of year.  Yum! :) 

Happy November!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! My 16 month old was up at his normal time today - 5:15 - but the clock said 4:15. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Daylight savings is so tough for little ones!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the new little addition coming soon to your family! Good luck on your presentation!

    ReplyDelete