Saturday, May 2, 2015

Currently: May


Listening: To the Penguins of Madagascar movie.  In full disclosure, I started this post much earlier today, but it was a beautiful day so my little conductor and I played outside.  I am just now getting back to blogging.  Ah, life with a 2 year old!

Loving: My husband has been in California visiting family since Wednesday and he comes home on the red eye tonight.  We met on our first day of college in our first class and then started dating that summer.  It has been 14 years (wow, where does the time go?) and I still miss him every time he is away.  
This is an old picture but I love it :) `
Thinking: I can't believe my baby will be two on Monday.  He was born on Derby day so today holds a special day in my heart.  We are having a "Little Blue Truck" birthday party with family tomorrow.


Wanting: A vacation... it has been way too long.  

Needing: I need a new show to watch.  I recently started watching "Once Upon a Time" and binge watched it.  Now that I am all caught up, I need something new.  I love Fairy Tales and I really enjoyed seeing them reimagined in this show.  I got spoiled watching Netflix.  One time a week just isn't enough.  

Summer:
Yes: We are going to Disney World over the 4th of July and then on a 5 day Disney cruise.  I am so excited.  I can't wait to see Josh meet the characters now that he knows who they are :)

Hope: I hope for a lot of family time.  There is nothing like experiencing the world through the eyes of a child.  I can't wait to spend some good quality time playing outside with Josh, William, and our two dogs. 

Dream: I would love to go to Vegas this summer and meet up with other teacher bloggers and sellers. I started this blog as a way to meet other kindergarten teachers.  I went to the SDE Indiana Kindergarten Conference this past November and loved it.  I met some great teachers and the amazing Deedee Wills from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten.  I learned so much.  I can't wait to go to Vegas someday.